Congratulations for taking the first step to financial education!
In a few minutes, you will receive, an E-Ticket email.
The e-ticket will contain links to a location map and driving/commuting directions to the venue, and contact information for additional information.
Invite your family and friends to join the seminar! Please ask them to fill in the form at:
The seminar will be conducted by the TrulyRichMakers team, and NOT by Bro. Bo Sanchez. We are sort of like “disciples” of Bro. Bo Sanchez, who is a director in our organization, in spreading financial literacy; we amplify his teachings and supplement the info with practical applications.
The seminar will discuss:
- Challenging Future
- Control Your Future
- Do You Know How Money Works
- Do You Know About Savings and Investments?
- Do You Know About Life Insurance
- Do You Know About Long Term Health Care
- Do You Know About the High Cost of Education?
- Protecting Your Future
Apply for IMG membership! IMG members enjoy many benefits:
- Lifetime Financial Education Workshop
- Lifetime Financial Check-up
- Discount on Major Real Estate
- Asset Preservation Service
- ZERO Load on Top Mutual Funds
- Discounts on Car/Home Insurance
- Access & Discounts on Life/Health Protection & Services
- Access to Investment/Retirement Products
- Build a Business in the Financial Industry
- Subsidized Travel to Different Countries
Enroll to learn!
Have you ever attended seminars and workshops, and realized after the event, that you needed answers to some questions? Have you ever wished you can attend some seminar segments again, without paying for them again?
IMG members can attend our workshops any number of times, and get answers from the mentors/trainers
- Workshop. Increasing Cashflow. Debt Management
- Analyzing your expenses.
- Determining your worth.
- Getting out of debt.
- Becoming your own money manager.
- Increasing your cashflow.
- Workshop. Building a Strong Financial Foundation. Proper Protection.
- The X-curve. The law of increasing money and decrasing responsibility.
- The DIME method.
- Types of Life Insurance
- Long term health care
- Workshop. Building Wealth. Asset Accumulation.
- Wealth Formula.
- The Hidden Cost of Waiting.
- The Rule of 72. Understanding Interest.
- Peso Cost Averaging.
- Mutual Funds.
- Passive vs. Active Management.
- Saving for your Children’s Education.
- Workshop. Retirement Planning. Wealth Preservation.
- Retirement Income
- Estate Planning
- Asset Preservation
- Workshop. Building a Business in the Financial Industry.
- Do you know what you want?
- Building a New Industry
- Solution for the New Age
- Be Part of Something Big
- Travel the World!
Attend Seminars, Workshops and Trainings Any Number of Times
IMG members can attend advanced classes any number of times!
IMG has advanced classes for various financial concepts, products and services to enable members to better understand them.
Learn financial products, industry trends and opportunities from the providers themselves!
We have regular product training for members, from our partner-providers. Learn about:
- mutual funds, concepts, investment strategies and market trends from Rampver Financials
- the many advantages of long term healthcare, about the differences of short-term vs long term healthcare, the differences between regular and senior-care short term health protection products from Kaiser International.
- life insurance, the difference betweem term, endowment, whole-life and VUL, IUL insurance from Philamlife.
- ongoing real estate projects, real estate investment strategies from SMDC, Vista Land, DMCI and Ayala Land.
- asset preservation, setting up family corporations, maintaining corporations, from APS.
- many other financial products and services from the other providers.
Enroll to invest and save on financial products!
See you at the Free Financial Seminar at the
IMG Financial Center
10/F World Center Bldg (in front of Mapua Institute of Technology)
Sen. Gil Puyat Ave (formerly Buendia )
The TrulyRichMakers Team
Click here to download a FREE copy of the eBook “My Maid Invests in the Stock Market — And Why You Should too”
If you do not receive the e-ticket, please check your spam mail in case it got over-enthusiastic and discarded our mails. If you can’t find it, please write to [email protected] or send a text message to 0-917-502-4556.