Give your Christmas gift to your most important person in the world!
This time of the year is when most employed Filipinos get their 13th month pay, and/or Christmas bonus, when we become generous, and we begin thinking of Christmas gifts for all our loved ones. Remember to give your Christmas gift to the most important person in the world. YOU!
Now, why am I identifying you as your most important person in the world? Am I telling you to be selfish? Nope. Nothing could be further from my intention.
- Do you love your family?
- Do you carry any significant financial responsibility with growing children or aging parent?
- Are you concerned about lack of savings, or investments for your retirement or kid’s college education?
- Are you concerned about what would happen to your loved ones in case you pass away early?
- Are you concerned you would be a burden to your children in your old age?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then You are your most important person in the world, because you are responsible for your loved ones, because your loved ones need you, because they depend on you. To protect your loved ones, you must protect yourself.
If today, you are earning and financially support your loved ones, you provide financially for their present and future needs.
- Do you want to have the means to get sufficient medical benefits, to ensure you can continue to be productive?
- Do you want to have emergency cash and medical protection even if you lose your current job?
- Do you want your loved ones to receive substantial cash if you pass away early?
And in the future, when you have retired, or when you are no longer able to actively work to earn for your daily basic needs for food and shelter
- Do you want to free your loved ones from financial burden of supporting you?
- Do you want to free your loved ones from responsibility for your medical bills?
- Do you want to enjoy a retired life of comfort with your loved ones?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these, your Christmas gift to your most important person in the world, to YOU, is simply to START.
- Do you want to start earning additional cash in your spare time, learn how to make money, and learn how to avoid bad debt?
- Do you want to start investing in short term health protection, long term health protection and life insurance?
- Do you want to start investing for your children’s education, for your retirement, for your dream home, for your dream vacations?
You can start by attending our Practical Money Management Tips seminar in Makati, or our financial seminars in Quezon City, Calamba and major cities.