I-Share ko lang sa inyo ang dalawang kwento.
Alam ba ninyo?
Bo Sanchez’ Maid Loves to Save and Invest! Nagsimula siya in Feb 2010,
- May monthly salary: P7,000
- May monthly savings/investment: P 2,000
Ngayon, after six years ( maid/bookkeeper na siya! )
- May investment na siya sa stock market na worth P862,593 ( according to Bro, Bo Sanchez last May 2016)
- Mas malaki na ang monthly investment niya rin!
Si OFW wife (imaginary person) natuto mag-WORKSHOP.
Si husband nagwo-WORK, si wife, nagsa-SHOP!
- May monthly salary (from husband): P100,000
- May monthly savings: ZERO
- May monthly personal shopping budget: P10,000
- May ni-re-rent na condo for P20,000
- May kotseng Fortuner ( on car-loan )
- May Galaxy tab, iPhone, laptop at maraming pang gadgets (on installment)
- May P200,000 na utang sa credit card
- May utang sa SSS, PAGIBIG, company loan, financing loan, cooperative, paluwagan, kamaganak, kapitbahay, atbp.
- Walang savings or investment.
Tutularan ba natin si Maid mag-save and invest, o si Shopping Girl na mag-shop and spend?
It’s not what you make, it is what you keep!
Do you control your money, or does money control you?
Gusto ba nating mag-Tipid?
Gusto ba nating mag-Ipon?
Gusto ba nating mag-Palago ng pera?
Gusto ba nating mag-Saya pag retire natin??
Learn how to control your money, in our FREE Build Your Future Seminars!
We teach Filipino Families how to save and invest!
Mag-attend sa FREE Practical Money Management Techniques Seminar sa
*My friend Gina, Bo Sanchez’ maid, is now Bo Sanchez’ bookkeeper. She earns more, she saves more, and she will retire a millionaire. Gina, you are an inspiration to many many people!
Bo Sanchez’ other maid and driver are also saving and investing, and expect to be millionaires too, when they retire!
Download a free copy of “My Maid Invests in the Stock Market” at http://bit.ly/WatchBoSanchez